Sometimes there are long lines in big box stores and all you need is just to get out of there and go home. So how do you do this in a quick manner? I will give you a few tips that I use in an event there is long lines at the store.
1. If their is a pile of people waiting in line in several registers close together generally if you walk a little further down to another register it will be empty.
2. Make use of the Service Desk or Customer Service nearby. If their is no one in line they usually will check you out. But please be nice, don’t bring your whole cart full of groceries to them.
3. If you don’t have a cart full of groceries use the other registers throughout the store. If your just shopping in Electronics that day then purchase everything at that register.
4. Do all your shopping early morning or very late at night. (after 11pm)
5. Use Pick Up Today services or Internet services at stores so they will have the merchandise you want already ready for you.
The above is just a few tips that you could use at Target, Walmart, Sams Club, CostCo, etc…
How To Get A Speedy Checkout! Archives
Sunday, September 25th, 2011 at 10:38 am