- • Kmart’s Print-at-Home Internet Coupon Acceptance Policy
Effective March 1, 2009, Kmart will accept industry-standard, secure print-at-home coupons. This will provide additional benefits and incentives to our customers to help them save their money at Kmart.Due to the continuing shift in utilizing online facilities, allowing the redemption of print at home coupons is becoming a larger more important aspect to the budget wise customer. But there is a significant risk in fraudulent alerted coupons. It is critical that the following guidelines be understood and followed to identify coupons that will not be accepted by the Kmart register operators.
- Kmart can only accept print-at-home coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
Legitimate printable coupons are delivered using special software designed to print a properly rendered barcode on the coupon and limit the number of coupons printed. If the coupon dos not scan properly it cannot be accepted
- Kmart will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value.
For example, a $2 off coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. If there are exceptions, Kmart is usually provided advance notice by the manufacturer.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way, or are obvious duplicates.
- Kmart will not accept “ FREE product” (no purchase required) print-at-home coupons.
It is currently an industry practice not to produce print-at-home manufacturer’s coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable
- Kmart’s Double Coupon Acceptance PolicyDouble Manufacturer Coupons
Up to & including $2 value!
Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item.
- · No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item.
- · Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased.
- · Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- · You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons.
- · Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons are excluded from this promotion.
- · Coupons do not apply to sales tax.
- · Limit 25 coupons per customer per day.
- Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication.
- not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands’ End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and Kmart.com.
- In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund.
- Effective 7/5/09: double coupons are accepted with a minimum $25 grocery purchase.